Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Nutrition Information (per serving)
38 (1 ea.)
¼ cup canola oil
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
2 lg eggs
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1½ cups sorghum flour
½ cup tapioca flour
½ cup arrowroot flour
½ tsp sea salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 package semi-sweet chocolate chips, about 6 oz
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly coat a baking sheet with canola oil spray.
- With an electric mixer on high speed, combine oil and sugar. Turn mixer to low and add eggs and vanilla and mix until just combined.
- In a medium bowl, combine flours together. Stir salt, baking soda and chocolate chips into flour mixture.
- Add the dry ingredient mixture to the wet mixture and combine on low speed or by hand.
- Drop rounded heaping teaspoonfuls (or use a ¾-ounce scoop) onto baking sheet about 1½ inches apart. Bake for 10 minutes, or until golden. Cool on baking sheet until cookies are set. Transfer to cooling rack until completely cooled. Store in a tightly-sealed container.