Unsure where to start?
Tahini Chocolate Chip Blondies
1/2 cup gluten-free flour
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
6 oz evaporated cane sugar
3/4 tsp vanilla extract
2 each eggs
2 oz butter, unsalted
3 oz tahini
2 oz chocolate chips, semi-sweet
- In a large bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, combine evaporated cane sugar, vanilla, eggs, and whip them together.
- Fold in dry ingredients to whipped egg mixture.
- Add butter (at room temp) to the mixture and fold in.
- Finally, add tahini and chocolate chips and mix just to combine. Do not over mix.
- Place batter in a lightly oiled 6x6 baking dish and place in the fridge to cool for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge and bake in a 350⁰ F oven for about 25 minutes, or until done.
- Allow to cool, cut, and serve.