Unsure where to start?
A Dry Heat Mocktail from Canyon Ranch
3 oz jalapeño & orange simple syrup
2 oz lime juice
2 1/4 cups sparkling water
1 whole jalapeño
Jalapeño & Orange Simple Syrup
- Place 1/4 cup water and 1/4 cup evaporated cane sugar in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer and continue to cook until evaporated cane sugar has dissolved.
- Remove from heat and add in orange zest. Then slice half of the jalapeño and add to mixture.
- Pour into a shallow container and cool overnight in the fridge. The next day when cool, strain.
- Slice jalapeño into thin rounds (try and get at least 12 pieces).
- Place lime juice, jalapeño and orange simple syrup, plus the slices of jalapeño into a pitcher and stir.
- Add in sparkling water and stir until bubbles form.
- Serve over ice.