Unsure where to start?
10 oz avocado
2.5 tsp lime juice
1/8 tsp salt
1/8 tsp black pepper
5 slices of olive bread
2 oz pickled shallots
4 oz cotija cheese
- Cut avocados in half, remove the pit, and scoop out the meat from the skin. Smash in a bowl and season with lime juice, salt, and pepper.
- Toast olive bread and spread on avocado.
- Garnish with pickled shallots and cotija cheese.
- Cut each tartine in half, and serve half as one portion.
- Bring to boil 1 cup cider vinegar, 1 cup evaporated cane sugar, 2 cups water, 1 red beet sliced, and 1 Tbsp of salt.
- Pour over 10 oz of sliced shallots.
- Refrigerate overnight and enjoy the next day.