Nutrition Information (per serving)
¼ cup fresh lime juice
¼ cup fresh lemon juice
¼ cup beer or tequila
1 Tbsp sea salt
1 Tbsp chili powder
2 Tbsp minced garlic
2 Tbsp cane sugar
1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 lb top sirloin cleaned and cut into 1-oz strips
1 cup sliced red and yellow bell pepper
1 cup sliced onions
4 whole-wheat flour tortillas (9-in diameter)
½ cup Guacamole
½ cup salsa
½ cup fat-free sour cream
- In a shallow glass baking dish, combine marinade ingredients and mix well.
- Cover steak strips with marinade, turning to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Prepare hot coals for grilling or preheat broiler.
- Lift strips from marinade and grill or broil for1 to 2 minutes per side.
- While steak is grilling, lightly spray a medium sauté pan with cooking spray. Over medium heat, sauté bell pepper strips and onions until just tender. Keep warm.
- Divide cooked steak strips into 4 servings and serve with whole-wheat tortilla, ¼ cup bell pepper, ¼ cup onion and 2 tablespoons each guacamole, salsa and sour cream.