ALL INCLUSIVE. YES, REALLY.
At Canyon Ranch, all inclusive is what it should be. No hidden fees, no tipping, no surprises.
Your stay includes a generous service allowance based on length of stay.
Massages. Consultations. Adventures. Endless options.
Your service allowance can be used towards treatments and services –
Have a special interest? Explore the abundant experiences with a reservations specialist today! 800.742.9000
PREVIEW SEASONAL RATES:
CHECK RATES and AVAILABILITY INSTANTLY:
Or to hear about seasonal special offers and other unique programs available exclusively by phone, call 800.742.9000
- Resort accommodations with applicable taxes and resort amenities fee* – because when we say “all inclusive,” we mean it
- A generous service allowance (amount is based on length of stay) that is per person per stay and may be applied to spa, sports or health and healing services
- Welcome resort bag, water bottle, and Canyon Ranch T-shirt
- Three healthy gourmet meals daily, non-alcoholic beverages plus always-available healthy snacks
- Demonstration Kitchen: Enjoy cooking demonstrations, hands on cooking classes and gourmet dining in our exclusive Canyon Ranch Demonstration Kitchen
- Beautifully remodeled dining room
- 40+ complimentary activities each day
- More than 225 programs and services to choose from, including private consultations with our team of more than 60 wellness professionals
- Complete access to our fully equipped, 100,000 square feet. Spa & Fitness complex and pools
- Guided hikes, walks and biking excursions as well as sunrise yoga, high ropes adventures and the arts
- Daily selection of wellness presentations, workshops and cooking demonstrations
- Transportation to and from Albany or Bradley International Airport, or complimentary valet parking
- Internet Access
- Applicable taxes & resort amenities fee* — because when we say “all inclusive,” we mean it
*The resort amenities fee or any portion of it does not represent a tip, gratuity or service charge for wait staff employees, service employees or any other employee at Canyon Ranch. Canyon Ranch is a no-tipping resort.