Power up your fitness regimen. Challenge yourself on the Appalachian Trail. Learn to better manage stress. Create your first watercolor painting. Indulge in a luxurious bath ritual.
Here are our weekly schedules:
For details and pricing about our treatments and services, please see our Experience Guide.
Canyon Ranch® is all about choices. We’ll help you make the most of yours.
Canyon Ranch Wellness Resort – Lenox
165 Kemble Street, Lenox, MA 01240
Confirming your reservation
If you have any questions, call 800.742.9000 or use our contact us form to send an email.
Hours: 5 am to 8 pm weekdays, 5 am to 6:30 pm weekends, Mountain Standard Time (Pacific Time during Daylight Savings).
Provide your transportation information
If you’re arriving by plane or train, please call 800.742.9000 at least 72 hours in advance with your arrival time. You’ll be met in the baggage claim area at Albany International Airport, Bradley International Airport (Windsor Locks, Connecticut) or the Albany (Rensselaer, New York) train station, and driven to Canyon Ranch. If you’re driving, let us know when you plan to arrive. We provide complimentary valet parking and charging for all hybrid and electric vehicles.
- You’ve booked your vacation, now it’s time to start planning your stay! Have fun exploring the services and daily activities offered at Canyon Ranch. Favorite any experience by clicking the heart icon to add to your Wish List. Send your Wish List to our Program Advising team for pre-booking or to your traveling companions to create excitement for your trip. Sixty days before you arrive, a Program Advisor will contact you to answer any questions you might have and to help pre-book your services.
- To optimize your experience, please complete our Health & Lifestyle Questionnaire, which will be sent to you via secure email. Or, you may request a print copy and return it to us before your arrival.
- New guests are encouraged to schedule a Canyon Ranch orientation appointment.
- If you like, you may make your dinner reservations in advance.
Early Arrival Time
You may arrive as early as 8 am, but your room may not be ready until 3 pm check-in time. We suggest you pack exercise wear and appropriate footwear in your carry-on so you can get started as soon as you arrive. You may use early arrival time to meet with our Program Advising and nursing staff. Lunch is included with early arrival; breakfast is not. Check-out is at noon. Please note that there is a fee for checkouts after 12 pm.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
In the Locker Room
Our exclusive Canyon Ranch Bath + Body products:
- Gentle Shampoo
- Nourishing Conditioner
- Revitalizing Body Wash
- Soothing Moisturizer
- SPF 30 Sunscreen (also available at pool areas)
- After-Sun Cooling Gel
- Hair dryers, curling irons and flat irons
- Combs, hair ties and other sundries
- Razors and shaving cream
- Spa slides
- Plastic tote bags
- Terry cloth robes
In Your Room
- Canyon Ranch Bath + Body products
- Hair dryer
- Terry cloth robes
- Free Wi-Fi
- DVD, stereo/CD player
- HDTV with accessible digital input
- Digital alarm clock with iPhone® docking station
- Sound machine
- Pillow menu
- In-room coffee and tea service
- Filtered water
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
CDs, DVDs, games and books
Assistive Listening Devices available upon request (24 hours in advance)
Complimentary self-service laundry facilities and supplies
Complimentary guest computers and printers
Complimentary guest fax (413.637.0057)
Dry cleaning services for a fee
The Boutique in the Spa carries exercise and leisure wear, sundries, magazines, gifts and other incidentals. You’ll also find a complete selection of Canyon Ranch logo clothing, Canyon Ranch supplements, books, DVDs and CDs, aromatherapy products and more. Much of the special equipment used in fitness classes is available for purchase.
You’ll also find premium spa products at the Salon and in the Skin Care department.
Cellphones & mobile devices
As a courtesy to all guests, talking on cellphones is permitted only in your private room and in designated areas. Otherwise, please keep mobile devices on silent mode.
WHAT TO PACK
Pack light. And casual. We recommend exercise clothes, outdoor and casual clothes, comfortable footwear, bathing suits, hiking boots and a hat.
From late spring through mid-fall, weather in Lenox is mostly beautiful, but can be brisk and sometimes wet. Winters are cold and snowy. If you plan to be active outdoors, dress in layers that you can put on and take off as necessary to stay.
We suggest that you leave your valuable jewelry at home. Canyon Ranch does not provide safe deposit for items valued over $500.
When you check-in, you’ll receive a water bottle, T-shirt and tote bag to use around the Ranch and take home with you. You’ll also receive a printed copy of the Experience Guide and daily schedule – our on-property schedule of daily activities – and a folder for your presentation notes and handouts.
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
Continuing with our over 40 year tradition of providing individuals the opportunity to both reflect on existing patterns and choices and experience how good healthy living feels without alcohol, alcohol service at Canyon Ranch Lenox is limited to special and pre-arranged contracted events. Participation in these controlled location events is limited to special event, social or corporate group guests, homeowners and members only. Alcohol for purchase outside of these events and/or room service is not available. Guests are also welcome to bring alcohol to Canyon Ranch Lenox to enjoy responsibly in the privacy of their guest room.
For a Safe and Comfortable Stay
- Muscle shirts and bathing suits are not permitted in the dining areas.
- Bathrobes are not permitted in the Canyon Ranch Grill™ at dinner time, and shoes and shirts must be worn at all times.
- Smoking cigarettes and e-cigarettes is permitted only in designated outdoor, nonpublic areas. Smoking cigars or pipes is prohibited. No tobacco products are available for purchase. If you smoke in your room, you will be assessed a cleaning and deodorizing charge.
- Children must be at least 14 years old to stay at Canyon Ranch and 18 years old to participate in Health Packages. Additional age restrictions may apply to specific services.
- If you plan to bring your dog, you must make arrangements in advance by calling 800.742.9000. Canyon Ranch does not permit dogs weighing more than 35 pounds, except for service animals.
- As a courtesy to other guests, please do not enter classes more than five minutes late.
- You must cancel eight hours or more before any appointment to avoid being charged in full.
- Please avoid wearing perfume or cologne in the Spa and Integrative Health Center, and during outdoor activities.
- Sometimes services and activities must be canceled due to inclement weather. Please call Program Advising to check that your activity is still scheduled during these times.
Resort Amenities Fee
The resort amenities fee or any portion of it does not represent a tip, gratuity or service charge for wait staff employees, service employees or any other employee at Canyon Ranch.