What To Pack (and Not to Pack)
• Pack light and casual: exercise clothes, outdoor and casual clothes, comfortable footwear, bathing suits, hiking boots and a hat.
• From late spring through mid-fall, weather in Lenox is mostly beautiful, but can be brisk and sometimes wet. Winters are cold and can be snowy. If you plan to be active outdoors, dress in layers that you can put on and take off to stay comfortable.
• We suggest you leave valuable jewelry at home. We do not provide safe deposit for items valued over $500.
• When you check in, you’ll receive a water bottle, T-shirt and tote bag to use here and take home. You’ll also receive a printed copy of our daily schedule of activities.
• Get a fuller picture of what to bring so you'll be ready for anything.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
• Please review the most recent state travel orders for more details on the rule and its exceptions, or feel free to 855-969-3007 contact us with questions.
• Review the latest updates to our guest experience and recommendations enhanced health protocols.
• Review latest property opening status
• Explore Experience Guide
• Two weeks before you arrive, a Program Advisor will contact you to answer any questions you might have and to help pre-book any services.
• Dinner reservations are required.