What To Pack (and Not to Pack)
• Pack light and casual: exercise clothes, outdoor and casual clothes, comfortable footwear, bathing suits, hiking boots and a hat.
• From late spring through mid-fall, weather in Lenox is mostly beautiful, but can be brisk and sometimes wet. Winters are cold and can be snowy. If you plan to be active outdoors, dress in layers that you can put on and take off to stay comfortable.
• We suggest you leave valuable jewelry at home. We do not provide safe deposit for items valued over $500.
• When you check in, you’ll receive a water bottle, T-shirt and tote bag to use here and take home. You’ll also receive a printed copy of our daily schedule of activities.
• Get a fuller picture of what to bring so you'll be ready for anything.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
• New laws require do a 14-day quarantine for guests arriving to Massachusetts. Please review the most recent state travel orders for more details on the rule and its exceptions, or feel free to contact us with questions.
• Learn more about our enhanced health protocols
• Review latest property opening status
• Explore services or browse our latest Experience Guide
• You will receive a questionnaire via secure email (or, you may request a print copy to return to us before arrival) that helps us optimize your experience.
• Two weeks before you arrive, a Program Advisor will contact you to answer any questions you might have and to help pre-book any services.
• Dinner reservations are required.