Ready to lose weight once and for all? Do you want to look better, feel happier and live healthier from now on? The seven-night Weight Loss Program at Canyon Ranch in Lenox is for you. It’s a proven, science-based program for healthy weight loss, lifelong weight maintenance and a more vibrant life.
This is your chance to immerse yourself in a structured setting infused with the accumulated wisdom and expertise of a committed, multidisciplinary team of Canyon Ranch professionals who will continue to be accessible after you return home. And you’ll find opportunities for fun and relaxation during your stay, so you can explore exciting Ranch activities: Ride a bike, learn to kayak, hike a mountain trail, take a cooking class, or unwind with a signature spa treatment. So many possibilities!
Consult with integrative wellness experts
You’ll meet one-on-one with caring professionals – including physicians, life management therapists, nutritionists, exercise physiologists and more – who will assess every aspect of your health and lifestyle in an unhurried, respectful atmosphere. Together you’ll develop a personalized plan for long-term, sustainable weight loss, better health and a more balanced and fulfilling life, which is a bit different from other weight loss resorts.
Make the most of every day with carefully planned program features; a portion of your seven-night Canyon Ranch package allowance will be allotted to wellness services specific to this program. Plus, you get an allowance for any other wellness services, spa treatments or sports.
A program to meet your individual needs
You can experience this life-changing week independently or share it with a friend or relative with the same concern. The seven-night Weight Loss Program in Lenox – which differs slightly from the Weight Loss Program at Canyon Ranch in Tucson in the Life Enhancement Center® – offers ultimate flexibility, so you can arrive on any day of the week, any time of the year. If you opt to extend your stay beyond seven nights, you’ll reap even more benefits.
Can’t stay a full week? Consider adding our popular New Approaches to Weight Loss Health Package to your stay. Or, you may simply work with our knowledgeable advising team to find the consultations, tests and experiences that will best meet your needs. Whatever your preference, you’ll find stunning facilities, incomparable support, warm encouragement and unrivaled weight loss expertise at Canyon Ranch in Lenox.
“Losing weight and becoming active changed my life profoundly, and created change in the world, as well, because it led to the founding of Canyon Ranch. There is no way to exaggerate the difference that sustainable weight loss can make in an individual’s health, in how a person feels and what a person can accomplish.”
– Mel Zuckerman, Canyon Ranch Founder and Chairman
The Weight Loss Program at Canyon Ranch in Lenox is an in-depth, fully customized experience that provides the support and tools needed for permanent weight maintenance. A portion of your seven-night package allowance will be allotted to wellness services specific to this program, including:
- A state-of-the-art DEXA Body Composition Test conducted by a physician, along with follow-up exercise physiology and nutrition consultations for review and planning. This test precisely measures lean body mass and fat distribution and provides specific guidelines to assist you in reaching your goal weight. It’s the most valuable assessment and analysis for anyone who wants to lose weight.
- A generous allowance to customize your experience with spa services, personal training or additional state-of-the-art assessments such as the VO2 Max, which reveals your target heart rate range for optimal exercise, and Resting Metabolic Rate, which shows how many calories your body burns at rest and provides specific guidelines to assist you in reaching your goal weight.
- Consultations with a Canyon Ranch exercise physiologist, nutritionist and life management therapist/coach.
In addition, your program includes:
- Eye-opening presentations by integrative health professionals.
- Access to Lunch & Learn demonstrations and hands-on cooking classes each day.
- Daily activities including morning walks, hikes and fitness classes geared for all levels.
- Support, guidance and strategic planning with your Lifestyle Concierge and nurse educator, prior to arrival and throughout your stay.
- Nutritious gourmet meals in our Dining Room, cafés and Demonstration Kitchen.