As you count down to your Canyon Ranch Wellness Retreat, keep these details in mind.
Directions To Canyon Ranch Wellness Retreat – Woodside
Retreat Reservation Follow-up
If you have any questions, call 855.277.8877 or use our contact us form to send an email.
Local phone number: 650-529-1046
Sales phone number: 650-530-1829
Hours: 5 am to 8 pm weekdays, 5 am to 6:30 pm weekends, Mountain Standard Time (Pacific Time during Daylight Savings).
Check in time is 3 pm
Check out time is noon
Guests may attend a 4 pm orientation offered daily.
What To Pack
Canyon Ranch Wellness Retreat – Woodside is a casual environment. If you plan to be active outdoors, dress in layers, as the weather can transform from sunshine to fog in the course of a few hours. We recommend exercise clothes, outdoor and casual clothes, rain gear, comfortable footwear, bathing suits, hiking boots and a hat.
Cell Phone Policy
- While we encourage you to disconnect as much as possible during your retreat, mobile devices may be used for phone conversations in the privacy of your room.
- Please be respectful of others and refrain from speaking on your cell phone during meals, classes, wellness talks, hikes, around the pool and in the spa.
- Please keep your mobile device on silent mode while in common areas.
- Texting is allowed outside of rooms.
- Alcohol is available for purchase after 4pm in The Hideaway Lounge and during dinner in The Hearth Restaurant at Woodside.
Smoking + Vaping Policy
- Smoking, including the use of electronic smoking devices, is prohibited throughout the Canyon Ranch Woodside property. Additionally, if you smoke in your room, you will be assessed a cleaning and deodorizing charge of $500.
Woodside Pet Policy
- Service animals are allowed. Please make arrangements in advance by calling 855.277.8877.Other than animals in service, pets are not allowed at Canyon Ranch Wellness Retreat – Woodside.
- In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), service animals are defined as dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities. Examples of such work or tasks include guiding people who are blind, alerting people who are deaf, pulling a wheelchair, alerting and protecting a person who is having a seizure, reminding a person with mental illness to take prescribed medications, calming a person with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) during an anxiety attack or performing other duties. Service animals are working animals, not pets. The work or task a dog has been trained to provide must be directly related to the person’s disability.
- Animals whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals under the ADA.
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to stay at Canyon Ranch Wellness Retreat – Woodside.
- Please note that a 20% service charge will be added to spa services and Hideaway bar purchases during your stay.