Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
2 oz unsalted butter
3 oz low-fat cream cheese
7 oz brown sugar
2 each egg yolks
1 tsp vanilla extract
4 oz oat flour
6 oz rolled oats
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
2 oz dried cranberries
- In a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, cream together butter, cream cheese, and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg yolks and vanilla, mix briefly for about 10 seconds until combined.
- Combine oat flour, rolled oats, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and dried cranberries in a bowl and mix until combined.
- Add dry ingredients and cranberries into the stand mixer, while on low speed, until thoroughly mixed.
- Portion 3/4 oz cookies onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake in a 325⁰ F oven for 7 minutes. Lightly flatten each cookie (carefully), rotate the pan, and bake an additional 2-3 minutes until the cookies are nice and golden brown.
- Cool completely before enjoying.
These cookies also taste great with raisins or even chocolate chips.
|Servings||19 (2 each)|