Unsure where to start?
Lemon Herb Roasted Salmon
1 pound salmon, skin-on
1/2 tsp olive oil
1 tsp chives, fresh
1 tsp parsley, fresh
1/2 tsp tarragon, fresh
1/4 tsp salt
pinch black pepper
1/2 each lemon
- Wash herbs and dry with a towel. Chop and set aside.
- Place your salmon on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and lightly spray with oil.
- Season salmon with olive oil, herbs, salt, and pepper.
- Slice lemon into rings and place on top of salmon in a line.
- Roast salmon in a 350⁰ oven for about 25 minutes, or until done.
Chef’s Note: Salmon is a great source of protein and is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which have been shown to reduce inflammation, lower blood pressure, and decrease risk factors for disease.