4 oz powdered sugar
1 oz butter, unsalted
1 oz low-fat cream cheese
1 each egg
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup 2% milk
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 Tbsp baking powder
3 oz all-purpose flour
4 oz whole wheat flour
1/2 tsp salt
8 oz blueberries
Stand mixer with paddle attachment
- Add powdered sugar, butter, and low-fat cream cheese to the mixer and blend until light and fluffy. Using a rubber spatula, scrape down the mixture from the sides of the bowl.
- Turn the mixer to low speed and add the egg. Then mix until fully incorporated, and repeat scraping the sides of the bowl.
- Combine milk and vanilla and slowly add to the mixer on low speed. Scrape down the bowl.
- Fold in dry ingredients: baking soda, baking powder, flours, and salt. Mix on low speed until combined.
- Remove the bowl and add blueberries. Gently mix with a spoon to incorporate.
- Scoop 2.5 oz of batter into a lightly sprayed muffin pan.
- Bake in a 375⁰ F oven for 12-15 minutes, or until a toothpick placed in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
|Servings||12 (1 muffin per serving)|