What To Pack (and Not to Pack)
• Pack light and casual: exercise clothes, outdoor and casual clothes, comfortable footwear, bathing suits, hiking boots and a hat.
• Tucson is mostly sunny year-round. Summer days can be quite warm, the evenings much cooler. Spring/fall is temperate. Winter, while typically clear and bright, can be brisk. Note that you may be hiking or biking at altitudes well above the desert floor.
• We suggest you leave valuable jewelry at home. We do not provide safe deposit for items valued over $500.
• When you check in, you’ll receive a water bottle, T-shirt and tote bag to use here and take home. You’ll also receive a printed copy of our daily schedule of activities.
• Get a fuller picture of what to bring so you'll be ready for anything.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
•Explore services or browse our latest Experience Guide
• Learn more about our enhanced health protocols
• We’ve found many new ways to adapt Canyon Ranch services and facilities to enhance social distancing and outdoor experience. Click here to learn more.
• You will receive a questionnaire via secure email (or, you may request a print copy to return to us before arrival) that helps us optimize your experience.
• Two weeks before you arrive, a Program Advisor will contact you to answer any questions you might have and to help pre-book any services.
• We encourage you to make dinner reservations for preferred times in advance of arrival.