Power up your fitness regimen. Challenge yourself on a mountain hike. Learn to better manage stress. Create your first watercolor painting. Indulge in a luxurious bath ritual.
Here are our weekly schedules, please note that these are subject to change:
For details and pricing about our treatments and services, please see our Experience Guide.
Canyon Ranch® is all about choices. We’ll help you make the most of yours.
Canyon Ranch Wellness Resort – Tucson
8600 E Rockcliff Rd, Tucson, AZ 85750
Provide your transportation information
Please call 800.742.9000 at least 48 hours in advance with your airline, flight number and arrival time. You’ll be met in baggage claim at Tucson International Airport and driven to Canyon Ranch. If you drive, let us know when you plan to arrive. Valet parking is complimentary. If you’re flying into Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, a shuttle or private car to Canyon Ranch can be arranged for $300 per car for up to four guests.
- You’ve booked your vacation, now it’s time to start planning your stay! Have fun exploring the services and daily activities offered at Canyon Ranch. Favorite any experience by clicking the heart icon to add to your Wish List. Send your Wish List to our Program Advising team for pre-booking or to your traveling companions to create excitement for your trip. Four weeks before you arrive, a Program Advisor will contact you to answer any questions you might have and to help pre-book your services.
- To optimize your experience, please complete our Health & Lifestyle Questionnaire, which will be sent to you via secure email. Or, you may request a print copy and return it to us before your arrival.
- If you’d like, you may make your dinner reservations in advance.
You may arrive as early as 8 am, although your room may not be ready until 3 pm check-in. We suggest you pack exercise wear and appropriate footwear in your carry-on, so you can get started as soon as you arrive. You may also use early arrival time to meet with a Program Advising and nursing staff. Lunch is included with early arrival; breakfast is not. Check-out is at noon.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
In the Locker Room
Our exclusive Canyon Ranch Bath + Body products:
- Gentle Shampoo
- Nourishing Conditioner
- Revitalizing Body Wash
- Soothing Moisturizer
- SPF 30 Sunscreen (also available at pool areas)
- After-Sun Cooling Gel
- Hair dryers, curling irons and flat irons
- Combs, hair ties and other sundries
- Razors and shaving cream
- Spa slides
- Plastic tote bags
- Terry cloth robes
In Your Room
- Canyon Ranch Bath + Body products
- Hair dryer
- Terry cloth robes
- Free Wi-Fi
- DVD, stereo/CD player
- HDTV with accessible digital input
- Digital alarm clock with iPod® docking station
- Sound machine
- Pillow menu
- In-room coffee and tea service
- Filtered water
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
CDs, DVDs, games and books
Assistive Listening Devices available upon request (24 hours in advance)
Complimentary self-service laundry facilities and supplies
Complimentary guest computers and printers
Complimentary guest fax (520.749.1646)
Dry cleaning services for a fee
The Showcase Boutique in the Clubhouse
Forgot something? You’ll find exercise clothing, jewelry, sundries, magazines, gifts and incidentals.
Set aside time to explore CR™ shops at leisure, rich with mindfully selected products that support your path to optimal health. You’ll find Canyon Ranch logowear, apparel, athleisure, swimsuits, robes, jewelry, fitness accessories and more.
Our CR aesthetics™ products – including JUVÉDERM®, BOTOX® and LATISSE® – help you look as great as you feel. Meet with a team that will create a treatment plan specific to your needs and goals using the finest skincare products and injectables. For more information, visit the CR aesthetics™ page:
Canyon Ranch Healthy Feet® Center in the Spa
Enjoy healthy feet for life with a selection of athletic footwear, orthotics and Canyon Ranch foot therapy devices.
Cellphones & mobile devices
As a courtesy to all guests, talking on cellphones is permitted only in your private room, on your patio and in designated areas. Otherwise, please keep mobile devices on “silent” mode.
WHAT TO PACK
Pack light. And casual. We recommend exercise clothes, outdoor and casual clothes, comfortable footwear, bathing suits, hiking boots and a hat.
Tucson is mostly sunny year-round. Summer months are hot, spring and fall are mostly temperate, and winter, while typically clear and bright, can be brisk. Nights are generally 20 to 40 degrees cooler than days. When packing, you might also consider that you may be hiking and biking at altitudes well above the desert floor.
We suggest that you leave your valuable jewelry at home. Canyon Ranch does not provide safe deposit for items valued over $500.
When you check in, you’ll receive a water bottle, T-shirt and tote bag to use around the Ranch and take home with you. You’ll also receive a printed copy of This Week at Canyon Ranch – our on-property schedule of daily activities – and a folder for your presentation notes and handouts.
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
Guest Services, located in the Clubhouse and open daily, can help you with tours of Southern Arizona, car rentals, taxis, mail and airline changes and confirmations.
We encourage guests to take an orientation tour of the property with a Program Advisor. Stop by Program Advising or call Ext. 4338 to schedule.
For a Safe and Comfortable Stay
- Bathing suits are not allowed in the Canyon Ranch Grill™
- Bathrobes are not allowed in the Canyon Ranch Grill™ at dinner time, and shoes and shirts must be worn at all times.
- Smoking cigarettes and e-cigarettes is permitted only in designated outdoor, nonpublic areas. Smoking cigars or pipes is prohibited. Tobacco products are not available for purchase. If you smoke in your room, you will be assessed a cleaning and deodorizing charge.
- Alcohol is not served or permitted in any public areas and is not available for purchase.
- Children must be at least 14 years old to stay at Canyon Ranch and 18 years old to participate in the Life Enhancement Program® and Health Packages. Additional age restrictions may apply to specific experiences.
- If you plan to bring your dog, you must make arrangements in advance by calling 800.742.9000. Canyon Ranch does not permit dogs weighing more than 35 pounds, except for service animals.
- As a courtesy to other guests, do not enter classes more than five minutes late.
- You must cancel eight hours or more before any appointment to avoid being charged in full.
- Services and activities may be cancelled due to inclement weather. Call Program Advising to check that your experience is still scheduled, should you have any questions.
Resort Amenities Fee
The resort amenities fee or any portion of it does not represent a tip, gratuity or service charge for wait staff employees, service employees or any other employee at Canyon Ranch.
This fee includes amenities such as airport or train station transfers, valet parking, health and fitness assessment, unlimited local phone calls, wireless internet access, laundry facilities, daily presentations and a lending library of books and DVDs. State law requires that this fee be taxed. Canyon Ranch is a no-tipping resort.