Anticipation is a wonderful thing. As you prepare to experience the ultimate spa day in one of the world’s most exciting cities, here’s what you need to know:
- You’ll find plenty to do here. To plan ahead, take a look at a typical Daily Schedule, and check out our Experiences and pricing now.
- Guests must be at least 18 years old for full access to SpaClub® facilities.
- SpaClub welcomes guests ages 14 – 17 when accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Cellphone conversations are permitted in the lobby only. Otherwise, please set your mobile devices on “silent” mode.
- SpaClub is a nonsmoking facility.
Hours & location
Open daily from 6 am to 8 pm
From The Venetian®: fourth floor via the suite elevator, the pool deck, or by the dedicated elevator in the Grand Canal Shoppes.
From the Palazzo®: third floor via the suite elevator.
For appointments & rates
Outside Las Vegas: 877.220.2688
Guests of The Venetian, Venezia or The Palazzo may call Ext. 4-3600 or press the Spa button on the in-suite telephone.
Group Sales Information: 877.862.0583
What to bring
We recommend that you arrive at least one hour prior to your scheduled service to enjoy our SpaClub® facilities and Aquavana® thermal suite.
We do not provide fitness wear or swimwear, although many items are available for purchase. Shirts and closed-toe athletic shoes must be worn in the fitness area. Our indoor cycling bikes accommodate athletic shoes on SPD® compatible clips. Safe deposit boxes are available upon request.
Rates are subject to change. Please ask the price of your treatment before you book.
Gratuities are at the guest’s discretion and appreciated by the staff for outstanding service.