The Canyon Ranch Playlist for Yoga Flow Movement
Our wellness experts share which songs they love to play for guests—and listen to on their own—that sets a relaxing mood for yoga & meditation.
From traditional ohm- and meditative-state sounds by Snatam Kaur to the uplifting R&B song “Lovely Day” by Bill Withers, our fitness experts in Canyon Ranch Lenox share the songs that set the tone for doing yoga flow movements that clear minds and open hearts.
Our Top Six Yoga Flow Songs
Recommended by Melissa Cantillo, Fitness Manager, Canyon Ranch Lenox:
- “Yoga Longtime” by Snatam Kaur for yoga and meditation.
- “Oceans of the Heart” by Shri Ram Jaya Ram for yoga, deep relaxation, and meditation.
- “Break of Dawn” by Maneli Jamal for fluid movement yoga, relaxation, and while doing creative projects.
Recommended by Laura Chevalier, Fitness Director, Canyon Ranch Lenox:
- “Lovely Day” by Bill Withers to begin a Yoga Flow class and get people to open their minds as yoga doesn't have to be such a serious practice.
- “Dr. Frankenstein” by Jack Savoretti to end a challenging practice—it's a beautiful song to hear while your mind and body are open.
- “Baba Hanuman” by Krishna Das for accompanying your sun salutations.