Nutrition Information (per serving)
1 Tbsp chopped shallots
1 Tbsp minced garlic
2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
½ cup diced calabaza or butternut squash
1 cup vegetable stock
¾ cup canned pumpkin
Pinch ground cinnamon
Pinch sea salt
Pinch freshly ground black pepper
6 oz package fettuccine pasta
4 tsp chopped macadamia nuts
2 tsp pomegranate concentrate
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large sauté pan over medium heat, sauté shallots and garlic in olive oil until shallots are translucent. Add calabaza and sauté until tender.
- Deglaze pan with vegetable stock. Add pumpkin, cinnamon, salt and pepper and cook until heated through.
- Stir pasta into pumpkin mixture.
- Evenly divide the pumpkin and pasta mixture in four large bowls. Top each serving with 1 teaspoon chopped macadamia nuts. Drizzle ½ tablespoon pomegranate concentrate over each serving.