Nutrition Information (per serving)
2 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
1 Tbsp minced fresh oregano
1 tsp minced fresh garlic
½ tsp minced lemon peel
1 lb tuna steaks, cut into 4 equal portions
4 tsp extra virgin olive oil
½ tsp sea salt
¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Prepare hot coals for grilling or preheat broiler.
- Combine all ingredients for gremolata and mix well. Set aside.
- Brush each tuna fillet with 1 teaspoon olive oil. Lightly season with salt and pepper and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Grill or broil for 3 to 5 minutes on each side, or to desired doneness.
- Serve 2 teaspoons Gremolata over each fillet