A corporate retreat at Canyon Ranch takes your team to a place of new possibilities, clear thinking and recharged enthusiasm. It’s also the smart choice for incentives that reward key staff, reflecting your organization’s commitment to a healthy team.
here for your next corporate gathering.
Corporate Meetings & Incentives
All-healthy Canyon Ranch is a truly distinctive option for your next private meeting, retreat or incentive. Clear thinking and recharged enthusiasm will take your attendees to a place of new possibilities. Your group will thrive individually and together.
The environment fosters creative thinking and optimism. The well-appointed accommodations, renowned dining, fitness facilities and daily classes assure you a meeting that will please everyone. Productivity soars for groups of up to 80 people. Your meeting will run flawlessly. Your executives will reenergize. It’s everything your retreat should be.
Individual & group incentive trips
Thank the people you value by investing in their future. Canyon Ranch promotes healthy living – and is one of the most desirable destinations in the world.
Group & Spouse Activities
Everyone finds something to love at Canyon Ranch. In addition, we can arrange special classes, events or excursions customized for your group.
Here’s a small sample of the experiences we can plan for your group:
- Private outing with a Canyon Ranch chef to a local farmer’s market or specialty grocery store for tips on selecting the best fresh ingredients. Then a cooking demo and private lunch featuring the ingredients gathered at the market.
- An afternoon with a Canyon Ranch exercise physiologist. Your program could be tailored for topics such as “Exercise: The Fountain of Youth” or “Chasing Your Athletic Dreams at Any Age.” Cycling enthusiasts in the group? Let’s plan an exclusive ride, suitable for all levels.
- Private organic and biodynamic wine tasting with a local master sommelier. Enjoy vintages from private vineyards around the world that practice organic and biodynamic agriculture. It’s the best way to ensure healthier vineyards, higher quality grapes and better wine.
- Golf the Canyon Ranch way. Work with a PGA pro in our 3,400-square-foot Golf Performance Center, featuring video-enhanced instruction technology: V-1 Video Capture Analysis, Balance Force Plates, Computerized Swing Analyzer.
- Unleash the power of creativity. We’ll arrange painting or drawing class in magnificent local settings. For novices and seasoned artists alike.
Health is always in focus at Canyon Ranch. Your executives will gain valuable insights through unhurried consultations with board-certified physicians and an integrative team of nutritionists, exercise physiologists, mind-body experts and other specialists. Those professionals work together to create individual, sustainable wellness plans. Your participants will enjoy the benefits long after their Ranch stay.
Our most in-depth physical, the Canyon Ranch Executive Health Program, offers an elite level of sophistication, thoroughness and follow-through in health assessments.
Canyon Ranch medical tests and consultations are provided at our fully equipped Health & Healing Center. Everything happens in one place, and there’s never a wait. It’s high-level health care with none of the stress.
To learn more, please download our Corporate Group brochure, email email@example.com, or call the Tucson Group Sales Office at 877.516.2325. Our staff will be delighted to help you plan an amazing getaway for your group.
Your choice of locations – In addition to Canyon Ranch in spectacular Tucson, Arizona, your group can also enjoy the healthy, inspiring environment of Canyon Ranch in Lenox, Massachusetts.
All Inclusive Corporate Experience
Located on more than 150 acres in the iconic Sonoran Desert of Southern Arizona, Canyon Ranch in Tucson is a sunny, year-round destination. With clear desert air and easy access to nearby canyons and the beautiful Santa Catalina Mountains – plus fitness, spa and wellness facilities – your retreat is elevated to a life-enriching event.
The all-inclusive corporate experience in Tucson features:
- Transfers for Tucson International Airport or valet parking
- Deluxe accommodations
- Three meals daily, plus always-available healthy snacks
- Complimentary access to 35+ fitness and creative arts classes daily
- Hiking, biking and racquet sports
- Unlimited access to extensive spa and fitness facilities
Presentations and activities led by fitness, nutrition, life management and medical experts in areas such as:
- Stress management
- Leadership development
- Personal and group goal-setting
- Healthy life/work balance techniques
- Team building
- 80,000-square-foot spa complex
- Ropes challenge course, rock climbing wall and zip line
- Golf Performance Center
- Demo kitchen & culinary classes
- Aquatic Center
Tucson International Airport: 19.5 miles/35 minutes
166 guest rooms
Canyon Ranch is a no-tipping resort
With stunning desert views, your tasteful accommodations at Canyon Ranch in Tucson will be a serene haven where you can relax and recharge.
All accommodations feature amenities including:
- Cloud-soft feather beds
- Pillow menu with 20+ options
- Mascioni® luxury Italian linens
- Terry cloth robes
- DVD, cable TV, stereo/CD player
- Sound machine and iPod® docking stations
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room coffee and tea service
- Filtered water
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
Accommodations are clustered throughout the resort. Choose from Deluxe or Executive rooms, Luxury suites and the Casa Grande. They each offer all the amenities listed above, plus additional features for your complete comfort. Convenient outdoor areas with comfortable lounge chairs are perfect for relaxing, reading and absorbing the beauty of your surroundings.
Deluxe rooms have a queen, king, or two double beds, a desk and separate vanities.
Executive rooms are more spacious, with a sitting area and extra vanity.
Luxury suites are available with one, two or three bedrooms. They offer a master suite, living room, dining area, kitchen facilities, washer/dryer and patio.
Casa Grande is a 2,700-square-foot freestanding home offering accommodations for up to six people. It features a living room, full kitchen, dining area, washer/dryer and private patio. Additional amenities include a computer, printer and fax.
Meeting Rooms & Demo Kitchen
Total Meeting Space: 10,590 square feet
Semi-Private Dining | 28 guests maximum (fees vary)
Private Dining | 40 guests maximum (fees vary)
Dining in the Demo Kitchen (fees vary)
|The Pavillion||Mesquite Room||Sabino Room||Demo Kitchen||Private Dining|
|Ceiling Height||9′ 3″||8’4″||9′ 3″||8′||8′ 6″|
Your meeting includes complimentary use of our equipment:
- LCD projectors with laptops
- Screens, TVs and DVD players
- Podiums, flipcharts and white boards
- Other equipment can be arranged for an additional fee with advance notice.
Life Enhancement Conference Center
This beautiful, self-contained facility houses meeting rooms, gyms, locker rooms and a dining room – all of which can be reserved for the exclusive use of your group. In addition, your group members will have full access to the extensive facilities and services available to every Canyon Ranch guest.
|Saguaro Room||Ocotillo Room||Dining Room||Hummingbird Lobby||Mohave Room|
|Room Size||34′ x 37′||29′ x 14′||30′ x 45′||24′ x 54′||34′ x 46′|
|Ceiling Height||8′ 5″||8′ 11″||9′||8′5″||9′|
With its spacious rooms and stunning views, this private home setting can serve a variety of purposes. Small groups will enjoy the intimate feel and comfort of the surroundings. Casa Grande is also ideal as a hospitality suite, for receptions or as VIP lodgings. This beautiful three-bedroom accommodation with patio provides a distinctive and inspiring environment. Fees will apply for use of this accommodation or meeting space.
|Ceiling Height||13′ 1″||–|