Many guests have described their time in the Life Enhancement Center as one of their most meaningful life experiences – a joyful, exhilarating, week-long journey to wellness in which every day brings new discoveries along the path to greater vigor and empowerment.
This is a chance to concentrate on the interests, concerns or intentions that deserve your full attention. In fitness and movement classes, hands-on sessions, lively workshops and group discussions, you’ll explore healthy living with Canyon Ranch professionals – including physicians, nutritionists, life management experts and exercise physiologists – and other Life Enhancement Center guests.
The group dynamic is an essential part of what makes the programs memorable. The camaraderie and support that comes with shared interests adds to the energy of this experience, often leading to lasting friendships. And it makes the program fun!
You’ll receive a generous allowance for Health & Healing consultations, spa services, laboratory testing and an unhurried, stress-free physician visit to discuss the results. Plus, you have plenty of time to enjoy the many pleasures of award-winning Canyon Ranch resort. The warm and welcoming group environment makes it perfect for first-time guests, couples, solo travelers and anyone who wants to meet interesting people in an inspiring setting. It’s a guided journey toward the goal of your choice.
Our Life Enhancement Center focused weeks are ideal if you want to:
- get a complete picture of your state of health, and a plan to enhance it
- begin a fitness program, fine-tune your routine, or get to the next level in athletics
- develop healthy eating patterns for life
- explore and deepen spiritual practices
- investigate integrative and alternative approaches to health and wellness
- recuperate after surgery or illness
- navigate a life transition or meet a personal challenge
- manage your stress
- enjoy the support of a warm, personalized group experience
Explore our Tucson Immersions Programs.
As our gift of health to you, we’re waiving the usual $500 program tuition through 2020.