Aquatic Center & Pools
The Aquatic Center features indoor therapy pools, hot tub and pools
for Watsu,® an underwater treadmill, aquatic therapy, cross-training, pool
classes and swimming.
Group classes are held year-round in the Indoor Pool and T-Pool; both provide showers and changing rooms. Water shoes are welcome but not required for classes. Please note that there is no lifeguard on duty.
- Indoor Pool: located in the Aquatic Center; includes an underwater treadmill and is heated to a comfortable 90˚F. This pool is not recommended for extended lap swimming or intense exercise.
- Indoor Therapy Pool: located in the Aquatic Center; heated to 92˚F.
- Flagstone Pool: next to the Double U Café; not heated.
- L-Pool: located near the tennis courts. Features two shaded underwater treadmills. Maintained at 84˚F.
- T-Pool: off Canyon Ranch Drive, near the Life Enhancement Center®; features 25-yard lap swimming. Maintained at 82˚F.