Three Sisters Salad
Nutrition Information (per serving)
Sherry Shallot Vinaigrette
1/3 cup Dijon Mustard
1/2 cup sherry vinegar
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup diced shallots
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup canola oil
2 cups organic spinach
1 cup fresh arugula
1 cup cooked brown tepary beans
1 cup diced, roasted butternut squash
1⁄2 cup chopped red endive
1⁄4 cup cotija cheese
1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
2 tablespoons roasted pumpkin seeds
2 tablespoons roasted sunflower seeds
1 tablespoon chia seeds
1 tablespoon hemp seeds
1⁄3 cup Sherry Shallot Vinaigrette
- Combine all vinaigrette ingredients in a blender except for canola oil and blend until well mixed.
- Slowly drizzle in canola oil.
- Toss spinach, arugula, tepary beans and roasted butternut squash together with dressing, cotija cheese and lemon zest.
- Coarsely chop pumpkin and sunflower seeds. Mix with chia and hemp seeds.
- Evenly divide salad into bowls. Top each serving with 1 tablespoon of super seed mixture.