Spicy Curried Cauliflower
Nutrition Information (per serving)
2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
¼ cup minced fresh ginger
¼ cup diced mild green chilies
1 cup diced Roma tomatoes
7 tsp Gobi Spice Mix
4 cups diced fresh cauliflower
½ cup vegetable stock
2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
1½ cups nonfat plain yogurt
¼ tsp sea salt
4 whole-wheat tortillas
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add minced ginger and chilies and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add Gobi spice mix and sauté until spices are caramelized.
- Add cauliflower and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add vegetable stock, cover and cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally until cauliflower is soft. Finish with chopped cilantro.
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt and sea salt and mix well.
- Serve 1 cup cauliflower with ⅓ cup yogurt sauce and 1 tortilla.