Sole Florentinedate: November 7, 2015
Nutrition Information (per serving)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly spray a baking sheet with canola oil spray.
- Place sole fillets between 2 pieces of plastic wrap and tap lightly with a mallet until flat, about ¼-inch thick, being careful not to tear the sole. Remove plastic wrap and lay fillets onto baking sheet.
- In a medium-sized sauté pan, sauté onions in the olive oil until translucent. Add tomatoes and spinach. Cook until spinach is wilted. Allow to cool.
- Combine mozzarella with ricotta cheese. Add salt.
- Place 2 tablespoons spinach mixture on each fillet. Place 2 heaping tablespoons of cheese mixture over spinach and roll the fillet. Bake for 10 minutes, or until fish is white and cheese is melted.
- On a large plate, place a sole roll over ½ cup pasta. Top with ¼ cup marinara sauce. Serve with ½ cup of sautéed broccolini.