Salmon with Peppered Balsamic Strawberriesdate: November 7, 2012
Nutrition Information (per serving)
4 4-oz salmon fillets
2 tsp fresh lemon zest
¼ tsp sea salt
¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
Peppered Balsamic Strawberries
2 cups small diced, fresh strawberries
2 Tbsp fresh basil, chiffonade
1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 Tbsp cane sugar
½ tsp coarsely ground black pepper
½ lb spinach
1 cup Quinoa Salad
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- Season salmon fillets will lemon zest, salt and pepper. Grill or broil salmon fillets 3 to 5 minutes on each side, or until fish is cooked through.
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients for Peppered Balsamic Strawberries until well combined.
- Thoroughly wash spinach. Steam to desired doneness.
- Evenly divide steamed spinach onto 4 plates. Place salmon fillet on greens and top with ½ cup Peppered Balsamic Strawberries. Serve ¼ cup Quinoa Salad on the side.