Nutrition Information (per serving)
16 (1 slice ea.)
2 cups water
1 cup ground flaxseed
2 Tbsp brown rice syrup
1¼ tsp dry yeast
1¼ cups rice flour
1 cup brown rice flour
⅔ cup potato flour
½ cup tapioca flour
1½ tsp rice vinegar
3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 tsp sea salt
- In a large mixing bowl, combine water and flaxseeds and let sit for 10 minutes. This will have a consistency similar to egg whites.
- Add the rice syrup, yeast and white rice flour to the flaxseed mixture and stir with a wooden spoon to combine. Allow to rest for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Preheat oven to 200F, turning off after 5 minutes of heating.
- Coat loaf pan with canola oil spray or line with parchment paper and place dough in pan. Cover pan with a damp towel. Once oven has been off for about 10 minutes, place the pan covered with the towel in the warm oven (temperature in the oven should be around 90F to 100F). Let rise for 20 minutes. Remove pan from oven.
- Preheat oven for 375F.
- Bake for 55 minutes. Remove loaf from pan and cool on wire rack for at least 30 minutes before slicing.