Nutrition Information (per serving)
1½ cups water
½ cup low-sodium tamari sauce
3 Tbsp minced ginger root
20 sheets rice paper
1¼ lb cooked edamame kernels
4 cups Romaine lettuce hearts, julienne
1 cup minced red onions
1 cup peeled cucumber, julienne
1 cup red bell pepper, julienne
1 cup carrots, julienne
¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
¼ cup chopped fresh mint
¼ cup cane sugar
1 tsp red chili flakes
1¼ cups rice vinegar
½ cup fresh lime juice
¼ cup water
3 Tbsp minced garlic
- In a medium bowl, combine water, tamari sauce and ginger. Soak rice paper in mixture until soft. All of the liquid will not be absorbed, discard any remaining liquid.
- In large bowl toss together all vegetables and herbs.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients for dressing. Pour ¾ cup dressing over the vegetables and toss together until well combined. Save remainder of dressing to serve as dipping sauce.
- Lay one sheet of rice paper on a flat surface. Place ¼ cup vegetable mixture onto sheet, about two inches from one end. Roll half way, fold sides over filling until each side is almost touching the middle and finish rolling. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve 2 rolls with 2 tablespoons of dressing on the side.