Nutrition Information (per serving)
4 prebaked Flatbread Crusts
¾ lb Roma tomatoes (about 4)
½ tsp sea salt
1 cup diced yellow bell peppers
½ cup sun dried tomatoes
2 Tbsp Kalamata olives
½ cup feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Slice tomatoes in half. Roast on a baking sheet sliced-side up for 15 minutes. Cool slightly and julienne. Place tomatoes in a colander to soak up excess liquid. Season with ½ teaspoon sea salt.
- In a medium bowl, toss together roasted tomatoes, bell peppers, sun dried tomatoes and olives.
- Lower oven temperature to 350F.
- Spread ⅓ cup of tomato olive mixture to within ½-inch of flatbread crust edge. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons feta cheese over top. Repeat with remaining flatbreads.
- Bake until crusts become golden and cheese melts, about 5 minutes.