Nutrition Information (per serving)
4 prebaked Flatbread Crusts
¾ lb Roma tomatoes, about 4 tomatoes
½ tsp sea salt
4 1-oz slices fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
4 tsp chiffonade fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Slice tomatoes in half. Lightly spray a baking sheet with canola oil spray. Roast tomatoes sliced side up for 15 minutes, or until tomatoes are lightly browned. Cool slightly and julienne. Place tomatoes in a colander to drain. Season with ½ teaspoon sea salt.
- Lower oven temperature to 350F.
- Spread ⅓ cup roasted tomatoes to within ½ inch of flatbread edge. Slice each 1-ounce mozzarella slice into 8 pieces. Spread 6 pieces around edge of flatbread and place 2 pieces in the center.
- Bake until crusts become golden and cheese melts, about 5 minutes.
- Top each flatbread with 1 teaspoon basil.