Nutrition Information (per serving)
⅓ cup peeled garlic cloves
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
Pinch sea salt
1 Tbsp feta cheese
⅓ cup nonfat ricotta cheese
4 1-oz thinly sliced fresh mozzarella cheese
4 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place garlic on a baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes. After garlic has cooled, mince cloves.
- In a small bowl, combine roasted garlic and remaining ingredients for the Cheese Spread.
- Lower oven temperature to 350F.
- Spread 3 tablespoons Cheese Sauce on 1 Flatbread Crust. Slice each 1-ounce mozzarella slice into 8 pieces. Spread 6 pieces around edge of flatbread and place 2 pieces in the center. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon parmesan on top. Repeat with remaining crusts.
- Bake until crusts become golden and cheese melts, about 5 minutes.