Nutrition Information (per serving)
4 prebaked Flatbread Crusts
¾ lb Roma tomatoes, about 4 tomatoes
1 tsp sea salt
½ lb frozen artichoke bottoms
1 cup water
1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
Pinch freshly ground black pepper
½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Slice tomatoes in half. Roast on a sheet tray sliced side up for 15 minutes. Cool slightly and julienne. Place tomatoes on a paper towel to soak up excess liquid. Season with ½ teaspoon sea salt.
- Place artichokes in a shallow baking dish. Add water and cover with aluminum foil. Roast for 25 to 30 minutes. Uncover, drain and cool slightly. Julienne artichokes. In a medium bowl, toss artichokes with olive oil, lemon juice, ¼ teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Lower oven temperature to 350F.
- Spread ⅓ cup of roasted tomatoes to within ½-inch of flatbread crust edge. Distribute the ¼ cup artichokes evenly across flatbread and sprinkle 2 tablespoons mozzarella over top. Repeat with remaining flatbreads.
- Bake until crusts become golden and cheese melts, about 5 minutes.