Nutrition Information (per serving)
8 lb Roma tomatoes, approx 16 tomatoes
½ tsp sea salt
½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
4 cups water
2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 Tbsp cane sugar
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
½ cup peeled and diced cucumber
¼ cup diced tomato
3 Tbsp diced red bell pepper
3 Tbsp diced mixed olives
3 Tbsp feta cheese
2 Tbsp diced red onion
¼ tsp minced garlic
1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
½ tsp dried oregano
- Preheat convection oven to 350F. Lightly coat a baking sheet with canola oil spray.
- Cut tomatoes in half lengthwise and season with salt and pepper. Place tomatoes on baking sheet and roast for 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes, or until tomatoes are browned and look like they have lost about 50% of their weight. Remove from oven and cool.
- In a blender container, combine roasted tomatoes, water, olive oil, lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper and blend on high until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients for Gazpacho Garnish and toss together until well combined.
- Serve ¾ cup Roasted Tomato Gazpacho topped with 2 tablespoons Gazpacho Garnish.