Nutrition Information (per serving)
1 lb yellow tomatoes, or enough to make 1 cup tomato juice
1 lb yellow bell peppers, or enough to make 1 cup pepper juice
⅔ cup tequila
⅔ cup water
1 tsp sea salt
2 lg avocados, peeled and deseeded
¼ cup fresh lime juice
3 Tbsp diced yellow onion
1 tsp minced jalapeño pepper
Shrimp and Grapefruit Salsa
½ cup rock shrimp, cooked
⅓ cup pink grapefruit segments
¼ cup minced yellow bell pepper
2 tsp chopped cilantro
Pinch sea salt
- Using a juicer, juice yellow tomatoes and yellow bell pepper, separately. Make sure each measures 1 cup.
- In a small saucepan, bring tequila to a boil. Reduce by half.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender container and puree until smooth.
- Combine all ingredients for salsa and mix well.
- Serve ¾ cup soup with 2 tablespoons salsa.