Nutrition Information (per serving)
3 cups diced baby red potatoes, cut into ½ inch cubes
½ cup nonfat yogurt
¼ cup fat-free mayonnaise
½ Tbsp white wine vinegar
1 tsp minced parsley
¾ cup minced celery
½ cup finely chopped green onions
¼ cup diced red bell pepper
Pinch celery seed
Pinch black pepper
2 Tbsp sweet pickle relish
- Place potatoes in medium pan with enough water to steam. Cover and steam until tender but not mushy, about 20 minutes. Drain and cool.
- In large bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, and mustard and blend well.
- Add parsley, celery, green onions, bell peppers, seasonings and relish.
- Add potatoes to dressing and mix well.
- Store in covered bowl in refrigerator.