Nutrition Information (per serving)
½ cup Mongolian BBQ Sauce
4 4-oz salmon fillets
Apple Cranberry Slaw
¼ cup fresh lemon juice
2 Tbsp honey
1 lb Gala apples
½ lb Granny Smith apples
½ cup chopped fresh cranberries
2 Tbsp chopped fresh tarragon
- In a shallow glass baking dish, combine BBQ sauce and salmon and marinate for 30 minutes up to 2 hours.
- Preheat grill or broiler. Remove salmon and discard the excess marinade. Grill or broil salmon fillets 3 to 5 minutes on each side, or until fish is cooked through.
- In a large bowl, combine lemon juice and honey.
- Thinly slice apples using a mandolin or a knife. Add apples to lemon-honey dressing and toss together to coat. Toss cranberries and tarragon with apple mixture.
- Serve one salmon fillet with ½ cup Apple Cranberry Slaw.