Nutrition Information (per serving)
1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
¼ cup chopped fresh mint
½ chopped jalapeño pepper
2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
2 Tbsp cane sugar
½ tsp sea salt
1 Tbsp water
1½ lb med shrimp, peeled and deveined, about 24 shrimp
¾ cup diced fresh tomatoes
¼ cup julienned jicama
¼ cup julienned carrots
1½ cups shredded Romaine lettuce
6 whole-wheat tortillas, 10-in diameter
Yogurt Curry Sauce
½ cup nonfat, plain yogurt
2 Tbsp green curry
¼ cup fresh chopped tomatoes
¼ cup peeled, diced cucumber
1 Tbsp minced red onions
⅛ tsp sea salt
- Combine all ingredients for Green Curry in a small food chopper and puree until a paste forms. Set aside.
- In a large sauté pan, over medium heat, sauté shrimp in about 6 tablespoons green curry paste until shrimp is just pink.
- In a small bowl, toss together tomatoes, jicama and carrots.
- Lay tortilla on a flat surface. Place 4 sautéed shrimp, 2 tablespoons vegetable mixture and ¼ cup shredded romaine. Top with 3 tablespoons Yogurt Curry Sauce.
- Fold tortilla burrito style and serve.