Nutrition Information (per serving)
1 lg poblano pepper
2 med ears corn
8 oz lump crab meat, well drained
4 Tbsp finely chopped fresh cilantro
2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
¼ tsp sea salt
1 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
4 whole-wheat tortillas, about 9-inches in diameter
- Char skin of poblano pepper over an open flame. Place in a stainless steel bowl and cover, and let sit 10 minutes. Peel and discard skin. Remove seeds and dice.
- Grill corn ears over an open flame until tender. Cut corn off of husk.
- In a medium bowl, combine crab, peppers, corn, cilantro, lime juice and salt.
- Spread ¼ cup Monterey Jack cheese on one half of each tortilla. Evenly divide the crab and pepper mixture over each of the four tortillas.
- Fold in half and place on a griddle pan and cook until tortilla is slightly crisp. Cut each quesadilla into 4 pieces.