Nutrition Information (per serving)
¼ cup low-fat cream cheese
¼ cup goat cheese
½ cup thinly sliced fresh fennel, white part only
1 tsp cane sugar
¼ tsp sea salt
1 tsp cider vinegar
¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
8 oz lump crab meat, well drained
4 whole-wheat tortillas, about 9-inches in diameter
Honey Orange Yogurt Sauce
¾ cup low-fat plain yogurt
2 Tbsp honey
¼ cup chopped fresh orange sections
⅛ tsp red curry paste
¾ tsp fresh grated orange peel
⅛ tspsea salt
- In a small bowl, using a hand held mixer, combine cream cheese and goat cheese until smooth. Set aside.
- Place fennel in a medium bowl and add sugar, salt, vinegar and pepper. Set aside.
- In a small bowl combine all ingredients for Honey Orange Yogurt Sauce, and mix well.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of cheese mixture evenly over entire half of the tortilla.
- Spread 2 tablespoons fennel mixture and 2 ounces crab over the cheese mixture.
- Fold in half and place on a griddle pan and cook until tortilla is slightly crisp. Cut quesadilla into 4 pieces.
- Serve each quesadilla with 4 tablespoons Honey Orange Yogurt Sauce on the side.