Nutrition Information (per serving)
Zucchini Tomato Salad
1¼ cups diced zucchini
¾ cup diced tomatoes
¾ tsp dried basil
¼ tsp sea salt
¼ tsp dried oregano
Pinch freshly ground black pepper
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
2 Tbsp melted unsalted butter
½ Tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
Pinch sea salt
Pinch freshly ground pepper
¾ cup toasted panko breadcrumbs
4 4-oz fillets haddock
4 squares Macaroni and Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375F. Lightly coat a baking pan with canola oil spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients for Zucchini Tomato Salad except for olive oil and toss together. In a sauté pan heat olive oil, add Zucchini Tomato Salad and sauté for briefly for 1 minute.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt butter. In a medium bowl, combine melted butter, lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper and mix well. Add toasted breadcrumbs and mix well.
- Coat each haddock fillet with 3 tablespoons breadcrumb mixture. Place breaded fillets on prepare baking pan and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Serve each fillet with ⅓ cup zucchini tomato salad and 1 (4-ounce) square Macaroni and Cheese.