Nutrition Information (per serving)
Panzanella Salad Dressing
½ cup red wine vinegar
¼ cup water
½ teaspoon minced garlic
½ teaspoon sea salt
¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
4 4-oz boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
4 slices multi-grain bread
2 Tbsp olive oil or olive oil spray
2 cups sliced strawberries
3 cups baby arugula
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients for dressing and set aside.
- Preheat grill or broiler. Grill or broil chicken breast for 3 to 5 minutes on each side, or until internal temperature reaches 165F. Cool completely and dice.
- Evenly spray bread with olive oil spray or brush with 2 tablespoons of olive oil on both sides. Grill bread slices until toasted. Dice bread into bite-size pieces and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, strawberries and arugula. Whisk dressing until well mixed. Toss salad with dressing and grilled bread just before serving.
- Divide salad into 4 servings and place in salad bowls.