Nutrition Information (per serving)
⅓ cup orange juice concentrate
⅓ cup fresh lemon juice
⅓ cup fresh lime juice
1 Tbsp honey
½ cup diced onions
2 Tbsp minced fresh ginger
½ cup chopped cilantro
Pinch sea salt
Pinch freshly ground black pepper
1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
1 lb lg shrimp
4 cups spinach
¼ cup diced oranges
¼ cup diced pineapple
- In a shallow glass baking dish, combine all juices, honey, onions, ginger, cilantro, salt and pepper. Add shrimp and marinate for 1 hour in refrigerator.
- Wash and tear spinach into bite-size pieces.
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- Remove shrimp from marinade. In a medium saucepan, bring leftover marinade to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Cool.
- Grill or broil shrimp 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
- Toss spinach with cooled marinade. Divide into 4 large serving bowls. Garnish each bowl with 1 tablespoon each of diced oranges and pineapple and top with 3 ounces of cooked shrimp.