Nutrition Information (per serving)
⅓ cup orange juice concentrate
⅓ cup fresh lemon juice
⅓ cup fresh lime juice
1 Tbsp honey
½ cup diced onions
2 Tbsp minced fresh ginger
½ cup chopped cilantro
Pinch sea salt
Pinch freshly ground black pepper
1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
1 lb salmon
4 cups spinach
¼ cup diced oranges sections
¼ cup diced pineapple
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients for the marinade. Divide marinade in half. Place salmon in a shallow glass baking dish and pour half of marinade over salmon. Cover and place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Wash and tear spinach into bite-size pieces.
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- Remove salmon from marinade and discard leftover marinade.
- Grill or broil salmon 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Toss spinach with other half of marinade. Divide into 4 large serving bowls. Garnish each bowl with 1 tablespoon each of diced oranges and pineapple and top with 3 ounces of cooked, flaked salmon.