Nutrition Information (per serving)
1 Tbsp minced, red onions
1 Tbsp canola oil mayonnaise
1½ tsp Dijon mustard
1 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
1¾ Tbsp red wine vinegar
½ tsp garlic granules
1 tsp fresh chopped basil
¼ tsp dried oregano
1 tsp fresh chopped flatleaf parsley
⅛ tsp sea salt
⅛ tsp freshly ground black pepper
1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
2 med Roma tomatoes, diced
½ cup chopped canned waterpacked artichoke hearts
4 Tbsp chopped Kalamata olives
6 whole-wheat tortillas, 10 inch diameter
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients for the dressing, and set aside.
- Grill chicken breasts on medium sized baking sheet for 15 to 20 minutes until cooked through. The meat should be solid white throughout and the internal temperature will read 165F.
- Cool chicken and dice.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, tomatoes, artichokes and olives. Pour dressing over the vegetable and chicken mixture and toss gently until mixture is fully coated.
- Place tortilla on a flat surface. Place ½ cup of vegetable and chicken mixture on a tortilla. Roll burrito style.