Nutrition Information (per serving)
Dressing for Arugula Salad
⅓ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
⅛ tsp sea salt
⅛ tsp freshly ground black pepper
1 ½ Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
4 4-oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts
¼ cup all-purpose flour
1 whole egg, beaten
¾ cup toasted panko breadcrumbs
2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
2 cups baby arugula
2 cups assorted microgreens
- In a small bowl, combine dressing for arugula salad. Set aside.
- With a meat mallet, pound chicken breasts on a flat surface between sheets of wax paper until about ¼-inch thick.
- Dredge each chicken breast in flour, then egg, then breadcrumbs. Lightly coat each breaded chicken on both sides with canola oil spray.
- In a large sauté pan, add olive oil and chicken breasts. Cook over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes on each side, or until chicken is golden brown and has reached an internal temperature of 165F.
- Toss arugula and microgreens with dressing. Serve each chicken breast with 1 cup arugula salad.