Nutrition Information (per serving)
¼ cup unsalted butter
¼ cup low-fat cream cheese
½ cup cane sugar
¼ tsp sea salt
½ cup plus 1 Tbsp whole-wheat pastry flour
½ cup plus 1 Tbsp all-purpose flour
½ lb sliced fresh plums
½ pint fresh blueberries
1 lg egg
1 Tbsp cane sugar
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- In a food processor, combine butter, cream cheese, sugar and salt and process until well combined.
- Add flour and process until mixed. Press flour mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 10-inch tart pan that has been sprayed with canola oil and lightly dusted with flour.
- Par-bake tart shell for about 5 minutes, or until golden. Remove from oven.
- Arrange plum slices around the outer rim of the tart and spread blueberries in the middle. Mix together egg and sugar and pour over fruit.
- Bake tart for 30 minutes, or until crust is golden brown. Cut into 12 slices.