Nutrition Information (per serving)
⅓ cup cane sugar
2 lg eggs
⅓ cup all purpose flour
Pinch sea salt
¼ cup nonfat milk
2 tsp lemon zest
2 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
2 cups blueberries
2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line the bottom of a 9-inch fluted tart pan with parchment paper, then spray well with canola oil spray and dust with flour.
- Using an electric mixer with a whisk attachment, whip sugar and eggs together until thick and lemon yellow in color.
- In a small bowl, combine flour and salt.
- Alternately add in flour/salt mixture and milk into egg mixture until well combined. Add lemon zest.
- Spread blueberries over the bottom on the prepared pan. Drizzle melted butter over blueberries. Pour batter over the blueberries. Bake 20 minutes, or until tart is set and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Cool.
- Invert tart onto a plate. Dust with powdered sugar and cut into 8 slices.