Nutrition Information (per serving)
½ tsp ground cinnamon
2 tsp cane sugar
4 sheets phyllo dough
2 fresh, peeled bananas
4 Tbsp fat-free chocolate sauce
Canola oil spray
- Preheat oven to 400F. Lightly coat a small baking sheet with canola oil spray.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar.
- Lay 1 sheet of phyllo dough out on countertop. Lightly spray with canola oil. Sprinkle ½ teaspoon of cinnamon-sugar mixture evenly across dough.
- Place second sheet of phyllo dough evenly on top of first sheet. Lightly spray with canola oil and sprinkle ½ teaspoon of cinnamon-sugar mixture evenly across dough.
- Place 1 peeled banana in center of prepared phyllo sheets and straighten any curved part of the banana as much as possible. To wrap the banana, roll ¼ of the length of the phyllo, fold in the sides and finish rolling.
- Repeat steps 2 through 4 for second banana.
- Place wrapped bananas, seam side down, on the prepared baking sheet. Lightly spray the exterior of the changas with canola oil and sprinkle remaining cinnamon-sugar mixture over the top. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve half Banana Changa drizzled with 1 tablespoon chocolate sauce.