Nutrition Information (per serving)
¼ cup unsalted butter
¼ cup cream cheese
½ cup cane sugar
¼ tsp sea salt
¾ cup whole-wheat pastry flour
¾ cup all-purpose flour
3 med plums, sliced
1 cup blueberries
1 lg egg
1 Tbsp cane sugar
- Preheat oven to 325F. Lightly spray a 10-inch tart pan with canola oil and lightly dust with all-purpose flour.
- In a food processor, combine butter, cream cheese, ½ cup sugar and salt and process until mixed. Add flours and process until mixture is crumbly and will not form a ball.
- Press mixture into prepared tart pan to form a crust.
- Arrange plum slices around outer rim of tart and spread blueberries in the middle of the tart.
- In a small bowl, combine egg and 1 Tbsp sugar and beat until mixed. Pour over fruit.
- Bake tart for 40 minutes, or until crust is golden and fruit is cooked. Cool and slice into 8 slices.