Nutrition Information (per serving)
1¼ cup original Rice Dream
2 Tbsp canola oil
5 tsp yeast
3 Tbsp brown rice syrup
1 cup brown rice flour
¾ cup buckwheat flour
2 Tbsp sea salt
1½ cup tapioca flour
2 Tbsp xanthan gum
- In a medium size saucepan, warm Rice Dream for one minute on low heat, or until milk is luke warm. Pour into an electric mixing bowl with a dough hook attachment.
- Add canola oil, yeast and brown rice syrup. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Scrape dough out of bowl onto a lightly-floured surface (dough will be sticky), and lightly knead to form a smooth ball. Divide dough into 15 equal portions (2 ounces each) and roll into balls. Cover and let rest for about 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly coat a baking sheet with canola oil spray.
- Roll out balls with rolling pin to 7-inch circles. Par-bake in oven for 5 to 6 minutes. Arrange toppings on crust, return to oven and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until toppings are heated through.