Nutrition Information (per serving)
2 tsp minced garlic
2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
3 Tbsp Balsamic Dijon Dressing
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1 lb top sirloin steak
½ tsp extra-virgin olive oil
1 cup thinly sliced red onions
1 cup sliced red bell peppers
3 Tbsp bleu cheese
4 whole wheat tortillas, about 9-in diameter
- Combine all ingredients for marinade. Place steak in glass baking dish and pour the marinade over steak. Marinade overnight, turning steak occasionally to distribute marinade evenly.
- In a medium sized sauté pan over medium heat, sauté onions in olive oil until onions are golden brown. Add red peppers and continue to sauté until tender.
- Preheat the grill or broiler. Grill or broil beef for 3 to 5 minutes on each side, or until beef is medium rare. Discard remaining marinade.
- Slice steak and toss with sautéed vegetables and bleu cheese.
- Place tortilla on a flat surface. Place ¼ of steak and vegetable mixture on a tortilla. Roll burrito style.