Nutrition Information (per serving)
¼ cup low-sodium tamari sauce
¼ cup dry sherry
1 tsp chili paste
2 tsp sesame oil
2 tsp cane sugar
2 tsp minced fresh garlic
2 tsp five-spice powder
1 tsp curry powder
1 lb beef sirloin
¼ cup vegetable stock
- Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- Place beef in a 9 by 13-inch glass baking dish. Pour marinade over beef. Cover and let marinate for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator, turning the beef occasionally.
- Preheat the grill or broiler. Grill or broil beef for 3 to 5 minutes on each side, or to desired doneness.
- In a small saucepan, combine marinade with vegetable stock and bring to a boil.
- Serve 3 ounces beef with 2 tablespoons sauce.